How To Use
The Sello Wine Preservation System is easy to use. Follow these step-by-step directions, or watch our short video demonstration to learn how to preserve your open bottle of wine. The Sello Wine Preserver will keep leftover wine in optimal condition for 7 days.
- Open a bottle of wine and pour initial glass, or glasses.
- Tear open a Sello cartridge where marked. Remove bottom basket of Sello device and insert cartridge.
- Re-attach basket to the Sello device and insert into bottle promptly after opening.
- Store upright on refrigerator shelf until next use (do not store on door).
- Remove red cap by gently pulling straight out of bottle. Pour from dripless spout and enjoy once wine reaches the desired temperature. Alternatively, remove bottle from the refrigerator about 30 minutes prior to drinking.
- Pour additional glasses anytime during the next 7 days.
- To extract device: Remove red plug, cover black pour spout with a towel, and twist out.
VIDEO DEMO ON SELLOPRODUCTS.COM
ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON SELLO DEVICE