How To Use
The Sello Wine Preservation System is easy to use. Follow these step-by-step directions, or watch our short video demonstration to learn how to preserve your open bottle of wine. The Sello Wine Preserver will keep leftover wine in optimal condition for 7 days.
- Open a bottle of wine and pour initial glass, or glasses.
- Tear open a Sello cartridge where marked. Remove bottom basket of Sello device and insert cartridge.
- Re-attach basket to the Sello device and insert into bottle promptly after opening.
- Store upright in the refrigerator until next use.
- Remove red cap by gently pulling straight out of bottle. Pour from dripless spout about 30 minutes prior to drinking, and enjoy once wine reaches the desired temperature.
- Pour additional glasses anytime during the next 7 days.
- To remove when bottle is empty, hold onto red cap and top black part of the device. Gently twist and pull straight out of bottle.
VIDEO DEMO ON SELLOPRODUCTS.COM
ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON SELLO DEVICE