How To Use
The Sello Wine Preservation System is easy to use. Follow these step-by-step directions, or watch our short video demonstration to learn how to preserve your open bottle of wine. The Sello Wine Preserver will keep leftover wine in optimal condition for 7 days.
- Tear open a Sello cartridge.
- Remove bottom basket of Sello device and insert cartridge .
- Re-attach basket and insert Sello device into bottle.
- Store upright in refrigerator.
- Remove cap and pour from dripless spout about 15 - 30 minutes prior to drinking, or until wine reaches desired temperature.
- Discard cartridge when bottle is depleted.